We’ve featured stories on these local superstars – Bree-Arne Manley, Chris Hall, Justine Martin and Penny Manning. You can read their stories on our website.
Along with many others, they are featured in Geelong’s free online Inclusion Week celebrations which leads up to International Day of People with Disability (IDPwD) on December 3rd.
The City has partnered with local organisations, like us, to celebrate individuals with disability and mental health challenges.
There are more than 30 inspiring free online events including:
- 2020 Geelong Awards for People with a Disability
- The MY STORY project online collection of multi-media from 119 participants
- an online film screening of ‘True Vision’, an inspiring story of two local women
- Learn about employment pathways for students with diverse abilities
- Join in an all abilities choir music video
- Attend a virtual disco
For the full exciting program: www.geelongaustralia.com.au/idpwd
Photo: Top left then clockwise, Bree-Arne Manley, Chris Hall, Justine Martin and Penny Manning.